BRAND NEW Trangia Brass Spirit Burner Denatured Alcohol Stove w/Simmering Ring & Lid.
Spirit burner for alcohol based fuels. Easy to use due to the simple construction. The Simmering ring regulates the heat and is used to save fuel or to extinguish the flame. Works in all weather conditions. In severe cold, the winter attachment can be used. The spirit burner can be used with all Trangia stoves. One filling (max. 2/3 of its height) will burn for approx. 25 min. Boils 1 litre of water in 10 min (varies according to weather, water temp, and quality of fuel).
The spirit burner can be used in all Trangia storm cookers series 25+27, Trangia Triangel (400333) ,Holder (100230) and Mini Trangia (100285). Also works in other brand stoves, like the Olicamp Westwind. The burner is made in brass and the wick inside is made of 100% cotton.
- Made from lightweight brass
- Simmering ring regulates the heat
- Works in all weather conditions
- Burns alcohol fuel (methyl, ethyl, denatured, or wood alcohol - not included)
- Burns for approx. 25 minutes per filling
- Boils 1 L of water in approx. 10 minutes
- Fits perfectly in Trangia brand cook kits
- Works great with most backpacking cook sets (you will need a pot support)
- Output: 1000W
- Weight: approx. 3.9 oz (110 g)
Requirements: Matches or lighter to light the stove, and alcohol fuel (not included).
You will receive: One Trangia Spirit Burner.
Retail packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 5 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!